Friday, April 5, 2013

As Apology For Not Blogging, I Offer You This Post.

Basically I have a ton of photos to share, so I'm going to do a couple of different posts. This first one is us at E-World with my folks.


David, Bibi (My mom) and Lillie heading up the log flume...
 ... and their triumphant landing.

 Awesome sign in front of one of the rides.


 Me and the Lillie Mac when we stopped to eat our bento box lunches.

This is David. He's on a horse.


And this is what was labeled as an "oriental" toilet.

This trip to E-World was a lot more calm than the last one. WAY fewer people running up to coo over the kids, and no one wanted pictures with them this time. LOL We still had kids waving at them, and one or two of the ride operators did get a little googly-eyed with them, but other than that it was pretty uneventful. Thank goodness!

No comments:

Post a Comment