Monday, October 20, 2014

My baby turned 6.

So I've got some photos from Reagan's bowling party - I didn't take most of them, our friend Britany did. Thanks, B-bomb! :)






She was pretty much the happiest girl ever. Giant teddy bears, My Little Pony, oodles of arts and crafts, plus bowling. Best party ever. Plus she got this from me and David:


It's a pokemon - Tepig, to be exact, I think. I'm not as obsessed with them as the kids are. This one actually roles into a pokeball. It's very exciting. I'm not sure David will give it back to her.

David's been gone this week, so our friends Nick and Lauren came up to celebrate a little more with her on Saturday, closer to her actual birthday. We had lunch at Dos Tacos, where the music kept insisting we put our hands up.


Everyone was very obedient.


Later that night we had galbi at our favorite Korean BBQ place. We could seriously eat galbi every night. 


And the night ended with cake at Baskin Robins. I wish I'd gotten a picture of the "cake" before we destroyed it. It was a half-sphere of ice cream decorated to look like a monster. Here we are singing happy birthday before demolishing the cake.



Happy birthday, Pom Pom. I love you more-mostest-foreverest.




No comments:

Post a Comment