Monday, January 19, 2015

Lovely Daegu

Here is my almost-last-post. My next-to-final. My penultimate post. I thought I'd gather together some of our favorite places in one beautiful post.

Daegu from the Children's Hall observatory




The inside and outside of Olive Mart, the market down the street from Camp George. We bought fruit, veggies, and TONS of candy here. Also cheese bokki, which is like Korean mac and cheese. It's terrible and wonderful at the same time.




Buddha at Palgon Mountain, with tiny little stone towers and gifts in rock crevices.

Herb Hillz. I wish I had more photos of the green here!

Lotte Young Plaza. This department store always had some fun display in front, and it changed with every season.

Random Totoro in random alley!

The lawn at the art museum Yun took us to.

Whatever the heck this is, it's under a bridge by the river. 


This is a lovely place near the Stevens' home. We were lucky enough to visit them before we all came back to the US.



No comments:

Post a Comment