Monday, December 31, 2012

Engrish Around Daegu

I'm going to keep this one short. We went out and did a little shopping today, and I saw enough Engrish that I thought I could add a few examples to the blog.

Outside of Donga Mart there is the Forever 21 for nerds...

 Just a few shops down, there was a place that had a big sign reading, "Let's Go Art!" It looked like an art supply shop, but David and I couldn't decide what the sign meant - David's take was, "Come on, Arthur. Time for your drawing lesson." I think they were using art as a verb, like "Come on, let's all art!" Or maybe they just left out a comma...

Anyway, I also found this wonderful bag. I had to get two shots.


"We are bang bang bad guytrio." Indeed you are. Of course I had to go in for a closer look:


David tells me that his hungry does come on like a tsunami sometimes. I should have bought this bag for him.

And on the way home we bought pastries here:



Korea, seriously, I love you. Don't ever change.


1 comment: